Tuesday 29 March 2016

Prison time is slow time....

....and folks would do most anything to keep busy.  In my case I found trouble.  Just last week I used my power on the wing to initiate a riot.  You see I have the inmates ear...and the screws know it.  The Gov was non too happy though and came down to punish all those who were involved in starting trouble.  There were six of us in all and all of us received a public caning on our bare bottoms in front of the other inmates on the wing.  The public punishment, whilst humiliating did not trouble me, after all it is what my husband uses at home when I don't do as he asks....it did give me an idea, however, and so off I went to my personal officer to make an appointment to see the governor.  I had a proposition for him.

Putting on my finest feminine wiles I enter the Governor's office with the intention of getting my sentence reduced...by asking him to punish me just like he did last week.  However, it seems I have pissed the Gov off more than i thought and he was not going to let me off with just a few strokes of the cane...it took all my charm just to get him to consider the idea!  What he had in mind was something far more severe, far more humiliating and not nearly a swift as I would have liked.

The Governor takes great pleasure in telling me he will only consider my getting a reduced sentence if I go through regular punishments at 2 hours each session.  Only then would he recommend my release to the parole board.  I was horrified but had no choice but to agree.  My husband is furious I had landed myself inside and the longer I am in the worse it will be when he does finally get to meet me at the gates.

They say time is elastic right?  Well it is very true.  When your adversary is putting you through your paces, having you do whatever he asks, time can be very slow.  The punishment began with a searing cold caning on my bare bottom.  I had already been stripped of my uniform and I was beginning to realise that the Governor was definitely a power hungry pervert.  If I thought it was going to end here I could not have been more wrong.  He had me across his knee for a severe spanking before using numerous implements on my bottom until I imagined not being able to publicly shower for at least a week.  The pain was not over yet and the humiliation was just beginning.  The Governor has his own little toy, something I had not, until today, discovered:  the punishment chair.  Designed to bite into your bottom it takes no more than a few seconds sitting on it for it to really begin to torment, but I was going to be sitting much longer than a few seconds; the Gov had me write him an essay, something I did with as much speed as I could muster.  Finally he let me up, only to have me stand before him naked with my hands on my head.  Naked, exposed, my bottom throbbing in pain I truly felt I had toppled from my perch of power.  The only thing keeping me going are thoughts of my early release and when I am dismissed and ordered to make another appointment I keep that thought running in my head over and over...

This is a take on a real session I had just before Easter.  It was intense but oh so much fun!  I hope you enjoyed reading it....but don't get any ideas...ah go on do it; send all the ideas you can!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...