Sunday 26 January 2014

New ladies at Bottoms up Pandora Blake and Miss Marscaponi

Hello folks and a belated happy new year.  I am back from purdah, helping with familial matters and have got straight on to sorting out Bottoms Up spanking party from 13th February.  Our theme is Ladies in Red so very fitting for the time of year :-)

Our ladies are:

Miss Molly Malone!


Miss Sarah Bright!


Donna Browne!


NEW Lady Pandora Blake!  I am very happy to announce the gorgeous scene lover of Dreams of Spanking, Pandora to our team.  I hope she enjoys our day.  Do sign up if you wish to meet this inventive scene player in person at Bottoms Up.


NEW lady Miss Marscaponi!  Again I am honoured to add this lovely lady who like me has a ballet history and is now a burlesque dancer when not playing on the scene.  visit http://missmarscaponi.moonfruit.com/ to find out more about her.

Naturally I shall be there too, so here is (yet another) picture of me:



There are a couple of places left still but they tend to go pretty quick so if you want to come along to what looks to be a memorable day of fun and action then get in touch at bottomsupspanking@hotmail.co.uk  or call 076595738626 to speak to me about joining us.  


That's all folks....hopefully I shall have a fantasies post for you soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love pretty bare bottoms, so tell me if there is ever anything doing here in New York.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...