Wednesday 19 January 2011

NEW SPANKING WEBSITE!!!

Hello folks!  I have some exciting news for you!  There is a new site out there and it is really rather excellent!  the site is called AAA spanking, and already has a large collection of good, hard CP film on it!  Click on any picture to go to the site and take a look!




It features domestic discipline, schoolgirl punishments, Girl/girl spankings, Auditions and first timers, video and photo images!  Quite a selection!



I enjoyed a great day with the good people of AAA spanking, where I was with the lovely Pandora Blake. We both played schoolgirls and naughty young ladies who would rather lounge at home in our PJ's than face the last day at school.  We also did a really fun shoot playing a spanking version of Twister.  very Kinky!




Finally we received quite a spanking for committing arson, albeit accidently of course!


I Do hope you take a look and enjoy this site!  The owner is a friend of mine and is good fun as well as being a CP lover!  Enjoy folks...


xxxxxx

10 comments:

Ursus Lewis said...

Looks very promising. I'll have a try!

Leia-Ann Woods said...

I hope you enjoy it! xxx

Pandora Blake said...

Whee! You were SUCH a star that day, especially considering the circumstances. Can't wait for the hot tub scene to be released :)

Leia-Ann Woods said...

Pandora - It was good to see you again too, and in such a good place. Yes it was difficult, but we had so much fun it really did take the edge off! That is a HOT scene (excuse the pun!), and I too look forward to seeing it xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Leia Anne.

It looks a fantastic site. The major appeal for me is the sight of you in your jamas being smacked. I have to say your bottom and pyjamas were made for each other esp if a spanking is involved. Going there now to purchase membership. (Hoping to see many more pyjama spankings too; regards paul

Alan said...

Yes Leia Good site must Join You and Pandora enhance any site. I liked your lunge position

MarQe said...

Look's good Leia ... I'll certainly take a closer look

MarQe x

Kaelah said...

Very beautiful pictures, Leia-Ann, and the site looks very promising indeed! I like the variety of different and special storylines, the aesthetic stills and the well-written descriptions. The spanking twister with Pandora and you is a great idea and for example the “When geeks spank” story featuring Kami made me smile, too! :-)

Leia-Ann Woods said...

Paul - yes, there are PJ's there, so you will enjoy!

MarQe - I hope you enjoy it.

Alan - I hope it is what you are looking for.

Kaelah - Yes, it is a great site and I had much fun filming with them! I loved the spanking twister, it was all I could do to not laugh throughout the entire scene!

Unknown said...

Real naughty tranny posts like this one are basically what I need daily to enjoy! Thank you

female sex dolls

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...