Thursday 12 August 2010

Judicial caning film at Northern Spanking

Hello folks!  this film is probably THE hottest one I have ever made.  And it is now released at Northern Spanking.  It is a story based on true events (obviously I don't mean with me being an ACTUAL drugs mule).

We are both on holiday in Kuala Lumpur and are caught smuggling drugs.  Both of us are in deep trouble.  We have been arrested and whisked away to this cold, dark place for a punishment that we will be sure to remember.

I am caned first.  With no warm up, the strokes feel 10 times more painful, and only get harder and harder.  This prison guard clearly enjoys his work.





My friend Andi was next.  She had just the same treatment as me, and would not sit comfortably for some time either...



...For Andi it was all over.  But not for me.  I was due a further punishment of a caning on my feet.  Not only would I not sit comfortably but I would remember this punishment with every step I took for some time to come.  I have not received harder can strokes on my feet and cried.



These were true tears and probably the first time I had 'let go' or released my emotions so readily on film.  As someone who finds some emotions difficult to show, this is a special film.  DO go to Northern Spanking to see it.  I could not recommend a film more....


    13 comments:

    Erik said...

    I have just seen that wonderful film. The whole atmosphere, two fantastic girls taking a really hard caning. Allthough I dont like Bastinado I must admit that due to lovely Leia it is a really good sequence, but dont like to see you crying. See it.
    Hope you can walk now
    Erik

    Nimue said...

    Wow, what an amazingly intense movie. I am constantly amazed by your composure, Leia! If that had been me, I would have been screaming and trying to run away after the first stroke!!

    Leia-Ann Woods said...

    Erik - I find crying. During or after a scene can be highly cathartic. If that helps you be less disturbed?

    Nimue - thank you darling! This scene really does it for me psychologically so my pain threshold could not be higher!

    Kaelah said...

    I'm not into judicial scenarios and usually rather disturbed when watching scenes (or even photos of scenes) like that one, especially if one of the bottoms is crying. But for some reason your description made me enjoy the pictures without any weird gut feeling. I'm glad you enjoyed the experience so much! The cane marks are absolutely beautiful and the last picture really touches me. Thanks for sharing! :-)

    Erik said...

    Sure it helps, but still bastinado and that on a balletdancers foot, no. Yes, it is an intense movie, love it
    Erik

    Leia-Ann Woods said...

    Erik - I WAS a professional Ballet dancer, I am no longer. Nor was I when I made this film, but thank you for your concern.

    Also pointe shoes do far more damage to one's feet than a cane ;-)

    Cane Master said...

    Hi,
    Excellent judicial scene.

    Speaking of judicial events, Mistress Switch (Your friend Andi i pressume) was posting info and pix from the Judicial events she hosts and you attend on her blogg, but the blogg has suddenly vanished.
    Do you know what has happened to it??
    Do you what other site/s I can find info from the Judicial events??
    Yours
    Peter

    Leia-Ann Woods said...

    Hi Peter Mistress Switch has decided to keep her events as invitation only. For this reason I will only be posting information about my experiences at her events with her permission. I am sorry about this but I must respect her decision. I am so glad you enjoyed this scene though.

    Cane Master said...

    Ho does one get an invitation to one of these events??

    Especially as she removed her blog so there is no way of contacting her??

    Cane Master said...

    How does one get an invitation to one of these events??

    Especially as she removed her blog so there is no way of contacting her??

    Leia-Ann Woods said...

    Hi Peter

    You have to be known to her or one of the ladies close to her such as me. Basically you need a reference. i know it sounds a bit offish but due to past issues we have had to be careful with the more high-end CP events. Hope this helps

    PS: Why the double question mark for a single question?

    Cane Master said...

    Ok I understand. Even if you were to give me a reference I could not attend as I live 20,000mls away in OZ so I don't get what harm was for Andi to post a brief write up and 2-3 pix on the event for far away fans?

    Also am curious, when you are sentenced to a Judicial how is the sentence determined? Do you and Andi agree on the no of strokes when she asks you to take part or do you find out on the day when the event starts?

    Leia-Ann Woods said...

    Cane Master - It is a security thing and due to how the media work in this country. Something you would not be expected to know if you live in Oz . It is just to protect herself. I am sure you understand that don't you?

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...