Wednesday 11 August 2010

The Debt collector

YES.  It is me.  I shall be collecting debts from the good Ludwig together with his lovely partner Kaelah.  I shall be doing this next week and you WILL see the ferocity of my stroke with the cane now I am training in the pool 3 times a week.  Though more to the point the poor man will feel it.....what a terrible shame!



Please go to Ludwig's Blog to read more and comment.  I am keeping a deathly silence.  This should worry you all.  I am most dangerous when silent and deep in thought.  BEWARE...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent!

I first read the post on Ludwig's blog and I'm really happy that you will do the caning.

Looking forward to hear/read/see more of that after the weekend.

I guess we'll see on his bottom how accurate you are with the cane ;-)

Leia-Ann Woods said...

Andy - that you will!

Kaelah said...

I'm really looking forward to this, Leia-Ann. Oh, and you look damn sexy in that picture! :-) I'm just glad that it won't be me on the receiving end of that cane... Ludwig is into severe canings (at least on film), so I'm sure he'll take it like a man and I will enjoy watching while he does! ;-)

Erik said...

Looking at the picture I am sure you are dangerous, poor man
Erik

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...